Sunday, February 3, 2013

No Fear February Introduction!

Welome to No Fear February!


If you're here, you've already decided that it's time to kick your fears to the curb.

My name is Rhonda and I'll be your fearless (ha!) leader on this month long journey.

Why me?

I'm not an expert.  I'm not a psychologist or even a life coach.

But, when my daughter began to struggle with anxiety at only 7 years old you can bet I learned about conquering fears pretty quickly.  

We now have a rule in our family... if you're really not interested in something, you shouldn't do it. 
But, if fear is the only thing getting in your way- you MUST do it.

How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time.

This month we're going to identify those fears that hold us back 
& break them down into manageable pieces.  

Along the way we'll use the No Fear February facebook group as a place to check in with one another and get support on the journey.  Why should we check in?  Well, there's a reason that groups like Weight Watchers & Alcoholics Anonymous are so successful.  They recognize the idea that humans need support & encouragement from one another in order to succeed.

So, what are you waiting for?

Then add a few of your soon-to-be-fearless friends.

I'll have your first challenge ready for you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment